Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quotes from 05 - The Man with the Mechanical Arm


"
You can call me Roy Mustang,
or just Lieutenant Colonel.
Hell, you can call me the Flame Alchemist.
Whatever you do, remember the pain.
"




Ed: No one told me we had tickets for the Normalcy Express.



Ed: Attention gun-totting extremists! You hear me all right? Or did you blow out your ears playing target practice?




Hawkeye: [on the phone] I'm sorry to interrupt you, Major, but let me offer you a bit of feminine advice... BABIES AREN'T BORN AFTER JUST FIVE MONTHS!
Hughes: Uh, sorry, I lost you... [hangs up] Jeez, she actually believes we're talking seriously here?




Edward: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE COULD ONLY BE SEEN WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!



Bald
: You understand, kid. You've got an arm just like mine. You've wanted to be stronger, too. And the military...they'll just get rid of you as soon as you're not convenient.
Edward
: No, I DON'T understand! And, don't you ever lump in my reasons for this arm.... with YOURS!




Alphonse: [to a couple of gunmen] Welcome to the brig. [smacks his fist in his hand]



Alphonse: Those people had us dancing right in the palms of their hands, didn't they? I guess it doesn't matter what we do. We'll never be the ones in control.



Hughes: Just look on the bright side Bald, you probably needed a shower.



Al: Brother...am I scary?
Ed: Please...you're kindness in a can.



No comments:

Post a Comment