Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quotes from 06 - The Alchemy Exam


"
It's strange.
We've been right beside each other all this time.
But I can't remember what your skin feels like,
or how you smell.
"




Edward: Easy Al...You heard what Auntie Pinako said, right? State Alchemists are military and get thrown into service whenever war breaks out. You have to do what they say, even hurt people, for some good you don't understand. It means you're a dog of the state, with a leash around your neck...



Maes: Gracia!
Gracia
: Honey... It's here!
Maes
: The tea?
Gracia
: The baby!
Maes
: But... but the doctor said next week!
Gracia
: Well, the baby just said NOW! And I'm pretty sure SHE gets to choose!




Alphonse
: [panicked] When you think of it like alchemy, making a life's expensive! You'd have to give something up!!
Edward
: CHILDBIRTH'S NOT ALCHEMY, YOU DOPE!




Edward
: Al, do you think we decided right? Chose the right path?
Alphonse
: I don't know, brother. But I do know this: I don't want to be in this suit anymore. I want to feel things again. It's strange. We've been right beside each other all this time. But I can't remember what your skin feels like, or how you smell.




Ed: We could always stuff Alexander in there and pretend you're a talking dog.
Al: I don't think that's very funny...




(Alexander jumps on Ed)
Nina: You know that's bad, Alexander!
Shou Tucker: Oh my, I'm so sorry.
Ed: No prob... just don't say... "roll over".





No comments:

Post a Comment