Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quotes from 10 - The Phantom Thief


"
I'll turn you all into fish!"



Edward:
Discarding two. Yeez, more junk.
Alphonse: Hmm..
Edward: Just discard already!
Alphonse: Sorry! I'll take two as well. Holy! Hey, brother... wanna double the bet?
Edward: Suit yourself...
Alphonse: Sorry, I've got a full house...
Edward: I'm sorry too... Royal flush.
Alphonse: No way! I thought for sure I'd win for once! Okay, this time, I'm gonna -
Edward: I quit! I'm bored.
Alphonse: Bored? Bored of what? Winning? You haven't lost yet! Why don't you lose on purpose for a while?



Doctor:
Well it looks like a bit of food poisoning, that's all.
Alphonse: It's not from eating too much?
Edward: Oh, shut up.
Doctor: We'll need to give you an injection... Clara?
Alphonse and Edward: Injection?
Doctor: Yeah... Just a poke.
Edward: [tries to run away] You wanna sell out your own brother?! You're evil!
Alphonse:
You don't mean that...!
Edward:
I'll turn you all into fish!




Detective: [about Mustang] He sounded nice. Angry, but nice!



Al: This has to be a mistake!
Ed: The only mistake here is inside that metal skull of yours, Al! She's robbed you of your senses, and played you like a freaking harp!




Detective: Mr. Elric! Mr. Elric!
Ed: Let's make a tape saying I'm innocent. You can play it back all you want.




Ed: Who are you calling so small you wanna crush like an ant?!
Al: Brother, please. He didn't say that!




Psiren
: Sleep tight, Pipsqueak!
Ed: Who are you calling a Pipsqueak? You know, I'd be tall too in heels!



Edward
: You know, it's funny. Every crook I meet wants to tell me how much I'm just like them. But there's a big difference between you and me and the burdens we bear.
Psiren
: Yes, bare - love too.

No comments:

Post a Comment