Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quotes from 09 - Be Thou for the People


"
-How can you defy the military you serve?
-
Because I never sold my soul to them.
"



Ed: Alchemists be thou for the people, that's our motto. If you really want to be like me, you'll take that to heart!




Yoki:
Your inn is as charmingly filthy as always, Hulling.
Hulling:
Lieutenant Yoki. You know, should cover up your face more often, it's a good look for you.



Yoki: But don't blame me because you have to grease the wheels, it's the way of the world.
Mineworker: Yeah, and sometimes the way of the world is the little man gets beat!



Yoki: Who the hell are you?!
Edward: When I heard the lieutenant would be dropping in, I though I could come by and say hello!



Yoki: And those miners can be so brutaly obstinate sometimes, as you saw...

Edward:
And by obstinate, you mean asserting their rights and refusing to pay you more then they earn?
Yoki: See, you get it! I know you where a man of great understanding.



Edward: Come on! Is that anyway to talk to your new boss, landlord, and all-around overseer?



Edward
: [talking to the Taxi Driver about the Fullmetal Alchemist] Wow, he must be a man of great stature then, huh?
Taxi Driver
: Actually I've heard he's surprisingly short, like a dwarf or something.
Edward: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A DWARF?! COME BACK HERE AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE!
Alphonse: Brother, if you keep scaring away cab drivers, we'll never get to Lior!



Kyle: But our inn was destroyed last night...
Edward
: Really? Then what's that over there?




No comments:

Post a Comment