Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quotes from 13 - Fullmetal vs Flame


"
Okay, Al, you're right. Today's a great day.
The day I beat Mustangs pompous mug before
the whole army
and get some damn respect!
"



Edward: Well, here we are. [sighs]
Alphonse
: What's the matter?
Edward
: What do you think is the matter? Once again I'll have to listen to Colonel Sarcasm tell me how I screwed up. 'Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees there, chief! Huh? Ed? Where'd you run off to? Oh right, there you are, I couldn't see you behind my paperwork, seeing as how your so short and all. Ha ha ha!' Yeah, I know, we're already here so I might as well get the verbal abuse over with.



Ed: Your stomach purring?
Al: Yes! I mean no. I mean... You know it's still raining outside!



Al: So what's your strategy?
Ed: I already told you; a fist in his face!



Mustang
: You can't say I didn't try to protect the kid, but I'll dutifully obey my orders. At least until I become Fuhrer and every one of them is obeying me.
Hawkeye
: Be more discrete about those declarations sir, some would call them treason.
Havoc
: She's right, chief, it's a presumptuous thing to say, you got a death wish or something?
Mustang
: That's a stupid question, Havoc. I say it because it's true. And when I'm Fuhrer, there'll be changes... That day, all female officers will be required to wear- TINY MINISKIRTS!
(Hawkeye sighs, Havoc gets a nosebleed)

Havoc
: [grabs his leg] You're a miracle Mustang! I'll follow you the rest of my life!
Mustang
: Yes!



Edward: DON'T CALL ME SMALL! I'LL BREAK DOWN YOUR FEET AND STICK THEM ON YOUR HEAD!!



Mustang
: Wow Ed, you've really made some bang for our buck.
Edward
: Don't start with me okay? You're the one who told to go to Lior, for a stone that turned out to be fake.
Mustang
: That's true, but I didn't tell you to unseat their fabled prophet.
Edward
: Yeah, now a town ripe for uprising is under the control of the military again. Wait, was that your plan all along?



Edward: Yep, you're the same as ever Major, nice and insane.



Mustang
: [Ed is hiding from his flame attack in the crowd] Well I guess I can't torch you all. [Raising his vioce] This is hard, he's such a small target!
Edward
: Who are you calling small! - [Mustang blows up the area around Ed]
Mustang
: If your opponent is of cholric temper, seek to irritate and never fall for an enemy's taunts. [surveys the destruction and injuries to other soliders caused by his flame attack] Okay, maybe I overdid it.



Mustang: Dog, huh... [suddenly smiles] I love dogs!
Fuery: Really? You mean it?
Mustang: Of course! Dogs embody loyalty! They follow their master's commands above all else! Be a jerk to them and they don't complain! And they never once beg for a paycheck! Trust me, Fuery, they are the great servants of Men! Loyal Canine How We Salute Thee!



Edward: Al, be rational. We don't have the means to care for it. You can't just go picking up any stray you see.
Alphonse: It's not any stray... He called to me! He's wet and hungry! Can't we keep him?
Edward: No, Al! Now go put it back where you found it!
Alphonse: [burst into tears] I hate you brother, you're not even human! [runs away]
Edward: Come on, Al, don't run! Think of the kitten!
Alphonse: I know, I am! I'm the only one who is!





1 comment:

  1. You can alsо build a smaller business very simple hand oρerаted machine.
    If your ѕtudents aгe taking business CRA
    s, feel fгee tο contact mе ԁiгeсt at 201-XΧX-ΧХXX.
    It's a situation that has not, thankfully, been entirely overlooked. Heavy in math business and science relative to students in other advanced countries. In case, the corporations will bring those" overseas" profits back to the mid twentieth century, knowledge levels had only increased by one hundred percent between 1900 and 1950. State Labor Department Registration If you have taken or commissioned from others.

    Also visit my blog: utah internet marketing

    ReplyDelete