Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quotes from 11 - The Other Brothers Elric - Part 1


"
Hey! Size doesn't mean anything!"



Edward
: You wanna start something with me?
Russell
: No, I don't wanna fight with you, Ed, so why don't you turn around and go home, and leave us to take care of things around here.
Edward
: That's not the way you beg somebody to do something. [pointing to ground] On your knees! [pause; points to ground repeatedly] I said get down on the ground!
Russell
: What, so we can see eye to eye? Surely you must be used to people looking down on you!




Alphonse: I wonder what those brothers real names are. Or if they're even brothers at all... And I wonder if the older brother is actually much older than you are, or - [Ed punches him]
Edward:
Hey! Size doesn't mean anything!



Alphonse: The fake you doesn't need a circle either!



Al: Is money all that grown-ups think about?




No comments:

Post a Comment